April 17, 2010

Seriously Amazing...

Okay... I'm just amazed at how cool it is to watch plants grow from little seeds. Every time a new one sprouts up I get really excited. Before you see the green sprout, you just sit and wait hoping that something will come. Sometimes I get a little doubtful because none of the pepper seeds we planted have begun to sprout. But we do have tomato, spinach, and zucchini already sprouting. I am continuing to hope that they grow to full maturity and will be able to provide us with good food this summer. I'm learning the art of being patient, but I am also continually surprised and encouraged each time I see a new little sprout. It's amazing how the sun and a bit of water can transform such a tiny thing into a beautiful plant! I can't wait to see what's in store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment