April 28, 2011

Celebrations

We been enjoying our share of CELEBRATIONS lately...

We had a great surprise birthday party for our friend Leah the first weekend of April-

We celebrated with my brother and new sister-in-law at their wedding the second weekend of April!!


Then came Easter!


Our friends, Jacob and Leah, hosted our community group over to their house for Easter Dinner. The meal time was very festive... even the napkins were bunnies! Brett was pretty excited too!





Here's one of our Easter pictures together.


Here's a picture of our community group (minus Rachel and Steve).



Next, we CELEBRATED my 25th Birthday.
Brett treated me to P.F. Chang's!



When we arrived home, there were donuts with candles, a wonderful birthday card, and...



A BIKE!!!! I was so excited to get a bike!


Can you see my excited face?!


Later in the week, wonderful friends from church celebrated my birthday with me as well.


Thanks for celebrating with me!

I have been so blessed this month to be able to celebrate birthdays and weddings with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment