February 1, 2011

Random Times...

Here are just a few pictures from the Winter Months that I have not had the opportunity to post yet. They are from different days/events, but I'll try to explain each one!

Early December Sometime
These two pictures are at the Harley Davidson Factory. Brett and I went on a tour because I know how much he dreams about having a motorcycle one day! We both enjoyed the tour... and I have to say, we look pretty good on the bikes!

Mid-December Sometime
This is Elliot. I babysit him and his younger brother. On this day, Elliot was out of school for Christmas Break, but his brother was still in school. We took the opportunity to go to Crown Center and enjoy the Crayola play place.

The following pictures are from our Christmas celebration at Oak Hills. One week there was a Men's Ensemble that Brett sang in. The Unity Candle at church and Brett and I in front of the Christmas backdrop!

December 22, 2010
This picture is from Brett's birthday! I made him a Coconut Cream Pie for his birthday "cake"!


January 2011
The following pictures are from my time in Texas over the New Year's Week!This picture is a group of us on New Year's Eve at a park. We had a fun time playing frisbee and soccer barefoot with the sunset as our background!


What you would think is a normal picture of friends, but in reality the picture below is more typical of our friendships.

Jay, Michael, Laura and I.


Thumbs up, all around!!

Beautiful Friends!

Even more beautiful friends!
Mandy, Jenna, Bonnie, Ashley, Me, and Laura

Once again, my friend Jenna!

While I was in Texas I visited San Antonio to see my grandmother and a good friend from JBU. No trip to SA is complete without seeing the Alamo!

While in Houston, visiting my friend Kristin, I saw this sign and just had to take a picture of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment